Drupal-Google-Auth-Fix

  • Posted on: 24 January 2015
  • By: henry

Today, my good friend, who will go by the name of Binary-Eater, fixed the Google Gauth code for Drupal 7. We decided that it would make it easier and more secure if we used Google Authentication for our website. However, right now the main module that is needed for Google Authentication is corrupted. Binary-Eater changed about thirteen lines of code and was able to fix the module. The new module is available from our Github account, Rbabu-HWR-Robotics-Group. You also need to sign up for a Google Developer Account and create a new Client ID and a New Public API access key. Good luck! If you encounter problems comment below, or send us an email at binary-eater@hwrrobotics.com.

Binary-Eater's website is: http://compilx.com

The instructions and the new module can be accessed from the following link: https://github.com/Rbabu-HWR-Robotics-Group/Drupal-Google-Auth-Fix

The README.md is available from here: https://github.com/Rbabu-HWR-Robotics-Group/Drupal-Google-Auth-Fix/blob/master/README.md

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the original Google Auth Module: https://www.drupal.org/project/gauth

Here is the required Libraries API Module: https://www.drupal.org/project/libraries

Here is the required Google api php client: http://google-api-php-client.googlecode.com/files/google-api-php-client-0.6.0.tar.gz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------